- Apr 12, 2017 -
Family gardening not only need patience and taste, more importantly knowledge and technology, the following introduction of some flowers, I hope you will benefit:
1. Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) has the effect of inhibiting fungus growth, with 0. 1%~0. 2% Spray Baking soda solution can prevent powdery mildew.
2. Vegetation ash from vegetation, by weight than 3:10 add water, soak in 49 hours, clarification after spraying on plants, can prevent aphids and gray mildew disease.
3. Mosquito coils are ignited with the mosquito-repellent incense coil containing pyrethrum ester, and then the plastic sleeve is used to seal the pot smoked for 50 min ~60 minutes to kill Red Spider.
4. Essential Balm Essential Balm diluted 600 x ~800 times liquid spray, can prevent aphids, shell insects, red spiders and so on.
5. Washing powder detergent by weight than 1:150 water, stir up every 5 days after spraying 1 times, continuous spraying 2 times ~3 times, can prevent aphids, red spider, Shell insects, whitefly and so on.
6. Potassium permanganate is 0. 02%~0. 3% of potassium permanganate aqueous solution, each interval of 2 days ~3 spray, serious spray twice, can prevent powdery mildew.